ArcelorMittal is the world’s largest steel producer. We use the most innovative technology to create the steels tomorrow’s world will be made of. Every day over 190,000 of our talented people, located in over 60 countries, push the boundaries of digitalization and use advanced technology to create a world that is stronger, faster and smarter. To help make this possible, they know they can depend on the support and training that a company of our scope and scale can provide.
Who are we looking for
At ArcelorMittal, we are looking for a Key Account Manager in Badr City, Egypt.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the commercialization and the technical promotion of utility-scale solar solutions and associated products in the respective geographical area (Egypt) by combining commercial skills, customer relationship management, and technical knowledge.
- Build, deploy & follow Business Plan & budget
- Achieve yearly sales objectives and KPIs as set by management
- Be in close contact with teams from the mills as the voice of the customer
- Manage own customers' portfolio on long term relationships
- Generating commercial offers, negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on conditions and terms with customers
- Offering after-sales support and handling technical and commercial claims
- Focus on growing business, developing existing customers, and generating new business
- Develop sales (increase market share at OEMs, sub-contractors, …), promote a whole range of ArcelorMittal Projects products
- Provide detailed market analysis, monitoring competition, and following-up on new market tendencies. Propose changes as per market evolution
- Support investment projects with marketing intelligence
- Provide required reporting to Management
- Build a business plan for current and opportunity tender business
What you’ll need
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or business administration or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Solar market, and ideally of the ArcelorMittal Projects organization acquired through at least 5 years of proven track record in direct contact with related stakeholders
- Capable to manage long term sales cycles
- Work experience in a project-oriented, dynamic and multinational environment is an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical analysis software
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Autonomous and excellent team player
- Possesses excellent negotiation skills
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Open-minded and dynamic, out-of-the-box mindset, capable to challenge people and situations
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, result-oriented
- Available to travel frequently
Join us and you’ll see your work help create renewable energy, impact major industries, and boost economies. At ArcelorMittal, we’ll help you make your world.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to Marcos.Milad@Arcelormittal-egypt.com.