ArcelorMittal is the world’s largest steel producer. We use the most innovative technology to create the steels tomorrow’s world will be made of. Every day over 190,000 of our talented people, located in over 60 countries, push the boundaries of digitalization and use advanced technology to create a world that is stronger, faster and smarter. To help make this possible, they know they can depend on the support and training that a company of our scope and scale can provide.
Who are we looking for
At ArcelorMittal, we are looking for a Financial manager in Badr City, Egypt.
As Financial Manager, you will be responsible for providing clear, accurate and insightful analysis and commentary on commercial and financial aspects.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements, monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Annual budget preparation
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
- As part of the management team represent the company towards employees and external actors
- Coordination with the other members of the management team, and report to the GM any blocking points or arbitration needs
What you’ll need
- BA in Accounting or Business/Commerce with Major in Accounting
- 8-10 years of experience in similar position, including at least 4 years in senior level
- CMA or CFA is preferred (or similar recognized certifications)
- Excellent knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Able to build, manage, guide and lead team to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A good command of English, spoken & written
- Strong excel skills
Join us and you’ll see your work help create renewable energy, impact major industries and boost economies. At ArcelorMittal, we’ll help you make your world.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to Randa.Kamal@Arcelormittal-egypt.com.